Sunday, February 04, 2007

after all i did....im so sorry

Thanks to the sweetness of love, feelings of which I can't speak are born
Even if we always meet, I want to hear your voice at all times
So sadness won't grow, love won't be destroyed

We run, we run, no matter how far we go
Shaking, shaking, shaking just like the heart
No matter how painful it is
If I'm with you I can endure it

Thanks to a dream I saw the persons' sadness, their strenght
I want to stay by the side of a person like you, who reflects both
So I won't lose my tomorrow, I won't forget my present

The invisible dark, dark road
Will shine, shine, one day it will shine with light
There's nothing that scares me

We run, we run, no matter how far we go
Shaking, shaking, shaking just like the heart
No matter how painful it is
If I'm with you I can endure it
By your side today too I can smile


THANK YOU