this is wad u get when u put "siddy honey" on ur personal message
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
OMG
beautiful simplicity says:
?
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
you having an affair with siddarth
beautiful simplicity says:
lol
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
that's rather disturbing
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
i love siddharth
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
ah.. the professing of a young man's love
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
how interesting...if it wasn't such a racial mismatch
beautiful simplicity says:
i forgot abt ms neo ever since she left the country
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
i'm not even gonna touch on the gender issue
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
LOL
beautiful simplicity says:
but its ok
beautiful simplicity says:
we learn not to discriminate
beautiful simplicity says:
racial harmony
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
hmmm i see that NE did have some effect
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
tts why we go to school
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
even if it resulted in a homosexual relationship
beautiful simplicity says:
to have education
beautiful simplicity says:
sort of
beautiful simplicity says:
im gay anyway
beautiful simplicity says:
so its ok
beautiful simplicity says:
its not the education systems fault
beautiful simplicity says:
its just....
beautiful simplicity says:
natural
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
you just can't control your little XY hormones
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
im too weak
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
and siddarth was seduced under your sincere wooing methods
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
hes weak too
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
what did you give him for valentine?
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
a kiss?
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
or maybe..
beautiful simplicity says:
a kiss
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
nth more
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
why you boring little
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
lol
beautiful simplicity says:
we learn to resist peer pressure in school too u noe
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
o yes
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
going against the flow of the world
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
very brave
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
i noe
beautiful simplicity says:
tts why im gay too
beautiful simplicity says:
its against the flow
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
but as long as you have each other, you have nothing to fear
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
true love conquers all
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
exactly
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
lol i go sleep liao
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
bb
beautiful simplicity says:
yeap
beautiful simplicity says:
even gay love
beautiful simplicity says:
ok
beautiful simplicity says:
bye
beautiful simplicity says:
i love u too
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
lol
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
NEVER
beautiful simplicity says:
):
tts joel lam for u lol
hasnt changed abit lol
nites all (:
i wan more prizes cheeky
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
OMG
beautiful simplicity says:
?
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
you having an affair with siddarth
beautiful simplicity says:
lol
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
that's rather disturbing
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
i love siddharth
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
ah.. the professing of a young man's love
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
how interesting...if it wasn't such a racial mismatch
beautiful simplicity says:
i forgot abt ms neo ever since she left the country
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
i'm not even gonna touch on the gender issue
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
LOL
beautiful simplicity says:
but its ok
beautiful simplicity says:
we learn not to discriminate
beautiful simplicity says:
racial harmony
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
hmmm i see that NE did have some effect
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
tts why we go to school
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
even if it resulted in a homosexual relationship
beautiful simplicity says:
to have education
beautiful simplicity says:
sort of
beautiful simplicity says:
im gay anyway
beautiful simplicity says:
so its ok
beautiful simplicity says:
its not the education systems fault
beautiful simplicity says:
its just....
beautiful simplicity says:
natural
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
you just can't control your little XY hormones
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
im too weak
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
and siddarth was seduced under your sincere wooing methods
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
hes weak too
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
what did you give him for valentine?
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
a kiss?
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
or maybe..
beautiful simplicity says:
a kiss
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
nth more
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
why you boring little
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
lol
beautiful simplicity says:
we learn to resist peer pressure in school too u noe
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
o yes
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
going against the flow of the world
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
very brave
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
i noe
beautiful simplicity says:
tts why im gay too
beautiful simplicity says:
its against the flow
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
but as long as you have each other, you have nothing to fear
beautiful simplicity says:
yea
beautiful simplicity says:
true love conquers all
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
exactly
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
lol i go sleep liao
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
bb
beautiful simplicity says:
yeap
beautiful simplicity says:
even gay love
beautiful simplicity says:
ok
beautiful simplicity says:
bye
beautiful simplicity says:
i love u too
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
lol
[Elite Beat Agent] I was born in a crossfire hurricane...But it's all right now, in fact it's a gas. says:
NEVER
beautiful simplicity says:
):
tts joel lam for u lol
hasnt changed abit lol
nites all (:
i wan more prizes cheeky
<< Home