Monday, April 16, 2007

enjoy

14:13] <@Poison> Hm, does anyone know were the horse has its tits?
[14:13] <%Labhaoise> same place a cow does
[14:13] <@Poison> Never seen horsetits..this has haunted my mind some hours now..
[14:14] <@Poison> Really?
[14:14] <%Labhaoise> aye
[14:15] <@Poison> Hm, must see a pic of it
[14:15] <&Kyra> that fact that you are thinking about horse tits is disturbing in itself
[14:16] <@Poison> Cant have very big tits...
[14:16] <@Poison> They should think about silicon

------------------------------------------

[21:29] alma
[21:29] go for the record in this game
[21:29] it's 1,258
[21:29] www.--------.com
[21:29] I don't have my mouse....but I'll try
[21:29] you won't need mouse
[21:29] loool.
[21:29] I'm on my lappy
[21:29] watch me get like 10k
[21:29] lol
[21:30] lol
[21:30] i'm sure you will
[21:30] WTF
[21:30] rofl
[21:30] lol
[21:30] U MOTHER FUCKE


*note that the website was censored due to guai reasons
---------------------------------------------

Can zombies reproduce?
sexually?
umm yes
is there porn of it?


---------------------------------------------

* Wizard is now known as Wiz|LookingForWar
* Lady_Payne wars Wiz|LookingForWar
* Wiz|LookingForWar makes mad passionate love with Lady_Payne :P
amg kinky!
* Lady_Payne likes this war! =P
lol
this is how all wars should be
^^
looooove!


-----------------------------------------------

[19:56] Once I kidnap Paris Hilton and fill her vagina with cement so she can never have kids, I picture a world of rainbows and a big smiling sun and people frolicking through a gumdrop meadow with a dancing candy cane on one hand and a baby tiger in a little football payer outfit on the other.

Labels: