Harolds taking the day off tomorrow again. So i get to stay home and finish my work. It seems to be getting easier since i'm getting a hang of the different programs used. And if you're interested in computers, IHPC is the place to be. Seriously. They take leave whenever they want. Lunch whenever, and however long they want. And Technically, they can do whatever they want to do. Even in the workplace.
And i feel like a idiot for taking the train to IHPC. Just found out that bus 30e takes me directly there/home in an hours time. Normal 30 bus would take me say 1.5hr? Which is nearly half an hour faster due to my release during peak hours. So goodbye to freaking fat people to shove my space into oblivion.
And. I swear I'll fall in love with school if I get people like him/calvin as my teacher. Beats TJ teachers handsdown please. No questioning.
And i feel like a idiot for taking the train to IHPC. Just found out that bus 30e takes me directly there/home in an hours time. Normal 30 bus would take me say 1.5hr? Which is nearly half an hour faster due to my release during peak hours. So goodbye to freaking fat people to shove my space into oblivion.
And. I swear I'll fall in love with school if I get people like him/calvin as my teacher. Beats TJ teachers handsdown please. No questioning.
<< Home